Pledging Conference Communication Pack
Find here all the resources you need to help you in your advocacy efforts in the last stretch until replenishment! You can also check our Pledge Tracker and our Calendar of events in New York.
Social Media Visuals – 20 Millions Lives Like Mine Campaign
- The Global Fund has a long, documented track record of investment for impact in over a hundred countries.
- The Global Fund has saved over 50 million lives since its creation 20 years ago.
- Meeting the target of $18 billion for the 7th Replenishment will allow the Global Fund to save over 20 million lives in the upcoming 3 years.
- An ambitious investment of $18 billion is necessary because for the first time in 20 years, we lost ground in the fight against the three diseases – because of COVID-19.
- A third of all Global Fund investment contribute to health system strengthening and pandemic preparedness – ending the three epidemics is the best way to prepare for the next pandemic.
- The world committed to end the three diseases as epidemics by 2030 – this cannot be achieved without a significant surge in investment to put us back on track.
- The United States has committed to pledge $1 for every $2 dollar pledged by other donors – meaning that to meet the target, we need pledges by all other donors to add up to at least $12 billion. We are not on track to meet that goal, and risk leaving money on the table.
For more, read our Fully Fund the Global Fund report, or any of our 10 briefs on topic ranging from Gender Inequality to the role of the Private Sector and Mental Health.
Social media Visuals
For the pledging conference, we have prepared twitter- and facebook-friendly visuals.
A first batch to use alongside any messaging, centered around our speakers under the title “Save 20 million lives like mine”.
A second batch focused more narrowly on fundraising and ringing the alarm that we appear to be off track to meet the $18 billion target.
You can find here all the high-resolution files.
A few months ago we produced a series of video featuring our speakers promoting the Global Fund. You can find all the video on our YouTube channel.ARVE Error: src mismatch
src in org: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/nlIWXOYIkok?list=PL_HsGl3DUrkYx4384IKmmZxA-pSj63-Bz
src gen org: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/nlIWXOYIkok