Social Media Visuals – 20 Millions Lives Like Mine Campaign
- The Global Fund has a long, documented track record of investment for impact in over a hundred countries.
- The Global Fund has saved over 50 million lives since its creation 20 years ago.
- Meeting the target of $18 billion for the 7th Replenishment will allow the Global Fund to save over 20 million lives in the upcoming 3 years.
- An ambitious investment of $18 billion is necessary because for the first time in 20 years, we lost ground in the fight against the three diseases – because of COVID-19.
- A third of all Global Fund investment contribute to health system strengthening and pandemic preparedness – ending the three epidemics is the best way to prepare for the next pandemic.
- The world committed to end the three diseases as epidemics by 2030 – this cannot be achieved without a significant surge in investment to put us back on track.
- The United States has committed to pledge $1 for every $2 dollar pledged by other donors – meaning that to meet the target, we need pledges by all other donors to add up to at least $12 billion. We are not on track to meet that goal, and risk leaving money on the table.
For the pledging conference, we have prepared twitter- and facebook-friendly visuals.
A first batch to use alongside any messaging, centered around our speakers under the title “Save 20 million lives like mine”.
A second batch focused more narrowly on fundraising and ringing the alarm that we appear to be off track to meet the $18 billion target.
You can find here all the high-resolution files.
A few months ago we produced a series of video featuring our speakers promoting the Global Fund. You can find all the video on our YouTube channel.ARVE Error: src mismatch
src in org: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/nlIWXOYIkok?list=PL_HsGl3DUrkYx4384IKmmZxA-pSj63-Bz
src gen org: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/nlIWXOYIkok