On this page you will a collection of resources to help you in your advocacy throughout the funding request development process, some developed by GFAN, others developed by partners or network members.
If you have developed a resource that you would like see listed on this page, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- New TB Regimen Briefs: new regimens to prevent and treat drug sensitive and drug resistant tuberculosis are now available and recommended by the WHO; read our briefs here to help you ensure they are integrated in the next round of Global Fund Grants.
- Key and Vulnerable Population Brief: We developed this brief ahead of the AIDS22 Conference to highlight some of the ongoing challenges faced by key and vulnerable population; you can read the brief here.
- En Français: Boite à outils - Pour une intégration significative des acteurs de la santé communautaire et des populations clés dans l’accès aux financements du Fonds mondial (GC7)
- APCASO: Community-led Monitoring Best Practices White Paper - the Global Fund New Strategy highlights the contribution of civil society and community throughout the funding cycle, and strengthening in particular their role in monitoring. As we hope to see a larger role for civil society and community in monitoring grants and programs, it's essential to learn from existing initiative.
- EANNASO CCM Scorecard: Assesses 9 CCMs from English-Speaking Africa countries, and provide the basis for similar assessments in other contexts.
International AIDS Society guide to including community-led monitoring and advocacy into HIV, TB and Malaria Global Fund proposals. Available in French, Spanish and Portuguese.
- The Stop TB Partnership has created two resources to support you to have TB Community, Rights & Gender activities included and funded. The first indicates priority interventions and the second is an investment package to support the development of a TB CRG Costed Action Plan.
- Through their Community-Led Accountability, Influence and Monitoring programme (CLAIM), GNP+ has produced several resources of interest to those interested in meaningful community engagement in the GC7 processes.
- Harm Reduction International released a new briefing on how to better integrate harm reduction in GC7.