Get Back on Track to End the Epidemics
In our report Get back on Track – Full Report, the Global Fund Advocates Network (GFAN) calls for significant increases in international funding to meet the 2030 targets set by the Sustainable Development Goals to end HIV, tuberculosis and malaria.
As the leading multilateral organization that invests in the partnership of donor and implementing countries in ending the 3 epidemics, funding for the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria in its Sixth Replenishment needs to increase by more than 20% to ensure a fund of between $16.8 and $18 billion for 2020 and 2022 (updated numbers as per July 25th2018).
- The Full Report: Get back on Track – Full Report – FINAL
- **UPDATED TB NUMBERS**: July 25th Update to Get Back on Track with new TB numbers
- Executive Summary – English: Get Back on Track – Executive Summary – English
- Executive Summary – French: Get Back on Track – Executive Summary – French
- Executive Summary – Spanish: Get Back on Track – Executive Summary – Spanish
- Executive Summary – Russian: *available soon*
- Press Release Template: Press Release – Template – Get Back on Track
- Media Advisory: MEDIA ADVISORY – Get Back on Track To End the Epidemics
- Social Media Templates: Social Media Templates
- Pamphlet: Get Back on Track – Pamphlet and in Japanese
- Key Talking Points: Key Talking Points
- End Screens for PowerPoint Presentations: End Screen – Less Detail & End Screen – Less Detail and the PDF versions: End Screen – Less Detail & End Screen – More Detail
Shareable Graphics: Timur – Get Back on Track & Erika – End the Epidemics