As we shared in a previous post, the Global Fund is hosting several in-person Partnership Forums in the coming months under the theme “Shaping Our Future: Collaborating for a Healthier World”, the purpose of which is to solicit input from all Global Fund partners about the new strategy that is currently being designed for 2017-2021.
For those not invited to an in-person forum, you can take part in the Global Fund e-Forum 2015, a borderless, and open to all, multi-lingual online consultation that will help shape the new strategy of the Global Fund. This new Strategy is expected to be adopted by the Board of the Global Fund in spring 2016.
The e-Forum is an integral part of this extensive consultation process, uniquely positioned to engage all sectors of society in an inclusive and participatory way to collectively shape the future work of the Global Fund.
All stakeholders are invited to discuss nine high-level strategic thematic areas of the Global Fund:
W1-W2: Apr 20 – May 3
2. Priorities for the Three Diseases
W3-W4: May 4 – May 17
4. Human Rights/Key Affected Populations
5. Sustainability and Transition
W5-W6: May 18 – May 31
6. Funding Model Feedback
7. Challenging Operating Environment (read synthesized comments digest for this topic)
W9-W10 : June 15 – 30
10. Summary feedback and discussion
- Summary of civil society strategic asks concerning the 2017-2021 GF strategic plan
- Communities Delegation and GFAN Asia-Pacific Statement on Global Fund Strategy
- Position Paper on Global Fund Strategy Development from Civil Society Delegations to Board
- Advocacy Brief: Prioritising Gender in the Global Fund Strategy 2017-2021
- Summary Report: Pre-Meeting of the Community and Civil Society Constituency, Addis Ababa Partnership Forum 5-9th May 2015
- Read what questions will be asked during each theme and prepare your answers in advance
- Read the full text of all comments provided to the e-forum as of week 7/topic 8
*Inputs received during each 2 week period will be synthesized and a report will be issued at the end of each of the week. The theme will then remain open for input for the rest of the period but will not have weekly summaries. Any feedback received after the featured period will however be included in the final summary report of the entire e-Forum.
The e-Forum 2015 is your opportunity to help shape the strategy and ensure the Global Fund’s increasing impact for the three diseases and global health. Your contribution will help define our strategic framework to most effectively fight the three diseases.