In October 2019, President Macron hosted the Global Fund’s Sixth Replenishment Conference in Lyon. This Replenishment raised nearly US$14 billion (with commitments to raise the remainder in the near future) to help save 16 million lives, avert 234 million infections and help the world get back on track to end these diseases.
The Global Fund has a history of doing extraordinary work: few investments have had the impact that the Global Fund has in saving lives, preventing infections and creating strong and resilient health systems. We are at a critical moment where the minimum will not be enough to prevent us from sliding back.
Below you will find tools prepared for advocacy in calling on the world to Step Up the Fight for a fully funded Global Fund, as well as Thank You pages for countries who have announced their early pledges, and our live Pledge Tracker.
- Civil Society Statements on the Global Fund’s 6th Replenishment
- GFAN’s Replenishment Round Up
- GFAN’s Live Replenishment calculations
- GFAN’s Tools & Resources for Lyon
- GFAN’s Get Back on Track Replenishment Campaign
- GFAN’s Tools and Resources for the lead up to Replenishment
- List of Pledges: 6th Replenishment Conference